Recent Before & After Photos

Fixing a collapsed commercial ceiling


The ceiling in the back of this Glendale retail store was in bad shape after they experienced a pipe burst from above. Water went everywhere and seeped through ... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Glendale


This family’s Glendale home suffered from a fire caused by the stovetop. It’s always devastating when a family experiences a house fire, but SERVPRO... READ MORE



Mold Infestation in Glendale


This Glendale family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to water damage that went undetected for 2 months. Believe it or not, mold prob... READ MORE



Water Disaster in Glendale residence.


This family’s residence experienced some serious water damage after a pipe burst. SERVPRO of Central Glendale has the expertise to mitigate residential w... READ MORE



Storm Damage


This property was damage due to the heavy storms that CA has been having and it literally cause damage to the roof of a church. The before picture shows how the... READ MORE



Stormy


This church is located in the Pasadena, CA area and due to the heavy rain it cause a few damages on the roof and the basement of the building. The before pictur... READ MORE



Mold


Mold grows beneath a house due to water damage that has be clean up. Mold can travel from the basement all the way to kitchens, bathrooms, and living rooms. Usu... READ MORE



Kitchen Mold


This was located in California City in a home where water was left to dry without it being cleaned. Mold started to grow everywhere in the house it started from... READ MORE



School on Fire


This location was in Los Angeles area where the school caught on fire from the basement area. The fire mostly got the some of the classrooms and some of the uti... READ MORE



Burned Away


This location was at school around the Los Angeles area. As you can see in the before picture how roughly the fire cause half the buliding to get on fire and da... READ MORE