If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (818) 246-2200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold Covered The Walls

In this Glendale home you can see that the mold covered the walls. This is very bad for your health as well as other things. Mold can get you really sick if you dont get it removed as fast as you can.  SERVPRO of Central Glendale received this call after the house experienced water damage. They had painted over the mold at one point but the mold grew on top of it. It is very important that mold is taken care of by just professionals to completely eliminate the issue all together. Once it got taken care of, the customers thanked us for removing it.