This was located in California City in a home where water was left to dry without it being cleaned. Mold started to grow everywhere in the house it started from the living room all the way to the kitchen. Mold is a very dangerous to have around in the house, it can get you very sick. The owner of the house started to realize how fast it was spreading, so he called SERVPRO of Central Glendale and the very next day we have arrived to house and did an inspection. The owner was very pleased on how fast we came and did our job.