If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (818) 246-2200

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Mold in Garage

This Glendale home experienced mold in their garage after water damage. Mold is not an easy thing to deal with and must be professionally cured. Once you see mold get it removed as soon as possible. Mold can spread quickly and it can get you really sick. Mold can start of small and than turn into something big. SERVPRO of Central Glendale has the right equipment to take care of this headache. In the after picture you can see the walls torn down to get to the bottom of the mold issue. They finished there work in 4 days and the customers were thrilled.