Oh My! There is a fire !
This property is located in the Los Angeles area. The fire damage occurred in a school classroom and than it spread to half of the buliding. This fire was cause by a broken glass in the middle of the day. Fire spreads very quickly, once it does that exit as fast as you can, so you wont get burned. Once the owner of that school called SERVPRO of Central Glendale, we immediately we to the an inspection. This took about a week and a half to fix the all the fire damages. The owner was thrilled and the kids thanked us for a job well done.