This location was at school around the Los Angeles area. As you can see in the before picture how roughly the fire cause half the buliding to get on fire and damage everything that was in it. The cause of this loss was from a fish tank that exploded in a classroom and everything caught on fire. The owner has called SERVPRO of Central Glendale and we went to do an inspection. The next day we return back to the school grounds and we started to do our work. The furniture and the walls got the most damage from the fire.